University of Stirling 's Masters in Marketing gives you the opportunity to gain a theoretical and practical understanding of marketing, and its role within organisations. You’ll learn about the practice and theory of modern marketing, as well as current business trends in the areas of brand identity creation, multi-channel marketing and digital marketing.
The MSc Marketing course was one of the first in the country to be accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). CIM accreditation means that when you successfully complete the course, it's easier to gain a Professional Diploma in Marketing. Two of the Diploma modules will be waived and to gain the CIM Professional Diploma you will only need to undertake two CIM modules rather than the usual four, giving you a competitive edge in your career.
Our research-led teaching combined with a focus on practical applications is a key strength of this course. In addition to consistently engaging in academic literature through weekly readings and module assessments, the course gives you a number of opportunities to apply concepts, theories and frameworks to practical aspects. You will collaborate during your studies with a wide variety of organisations including not-for-profit, third sector and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
Graduates from the MSc Marketing have gone on to work with well-known brands and with organisations in countries such as Japan, China, Netherlands, Australia, South Africa, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, India.MSc Marketing graduates in the past three years are currently employed as:
- Marketing and Communications Officer, Stirling Council (UK)
- Sales Consultant, Yves Saint Laurent (UK)
- Marketing Communications Associate, Eugenides Foundation (Greece)
- Global Sales, Karma Medical Products (Taiwan)
- Social Media Manager, Liquorice - Digital Innovation for Brands (Africa)
The programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Flying Start Leadership Programme
- Responsible Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing Practice
- Marketing Communications and the Consumer
- Professional Skills in Marketing
- Data Analysis Techniques in Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
You can apply up to a year in advance of your course start date and we accept applications throughout the year.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 316 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second class honours degree, or equivalent. Applicants without these formal qualifications but with significant appropriate/relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- No background in business is required but you will need to have a strong interest in marketing to get the most from the course.
- If you don’t currently meet the academic requirements for this course, INTO University of Stirling offers a variety of preparation programmes that can earn you the qualifications and skills you need for direct entry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19645 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19645 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Stirling
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.