The Learning Design and Technologies MEd program from University of South Carolina is appropriate for K-12 teachers, corporate trainers, and government and healthcare workers who will be developing instructional interventions with technology-enhanced learning. Neither teaching licensure nor a previous degree in education is required for admissions.
The program’s missions are:
- To prepare practitioners with sound principles and techniques of instructional systems design plus technological competence
- To prepare leaders for the meaningful integration of educational technology in teaching, learning, and performance environments
What kinds of work will I be able to do?
This program is focused on preparing practitioners who are interested in innovations for improving learning and performance through technological resources and processes. Graduate students apply principles of instructional systems design to computer-based instruction, rapid eLearning development, and technology integration to support on-ground and online learning. We use research-based learning theories and instructional models to design meaningful and effective learning opportunities for children and adults, and we leverage contemporary development tools, such as audio and video editing software, multimedia, cloud-based development tools, and learning management systems.
Potential new careers include instructional designers, corporate training and eLearning developers, curriculum developers, digital learning specialists, and instructional support leaders for K-12 school districts, higher education, or departments of education.
- Design and Development Tools
- Applications of Learning Principles
- Instructional Design and Assessment
- Technological Applications for Diverse Populations
- Management of Technology Resources
- Design and Evaluation of Information Access and Delivery
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 185 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
International9438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 24 months.
- South Carolina certified teachers: $515 Per Credit Hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.