About the Course
The amount of information surrounding us increases every minute, and so does the value of people who can help us find what we need. In the Library and Information Science program of the University of Peshawar, you will become one of these people.
You’ll learn to navigate the digital world. To find, organize, and preserve information and connect people and communities to it.
The programme is expected to:
- Create a trained group of Library & Information Scientists which would play a dynamic role in the Acquisition, Organization & Dissemination of Information.
- Develop skilled Human Resources which will be able to provide right information to right person at right time.
- Collection Development and Bibliographical Control
- Classification: Theory and Practice
- Cataloguing: Theory and Practice
- Serial Management
- Management of Libraries and Information Centres
- Information Technology and Libraries
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLibrary Science Management Studies Informatics & Information Technology View 33 other Masters in Management Studies in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Soon after the declaration of B.A/B.Sc result by the University of Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media.
International4476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2238 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 501 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 40800 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.