Broaden Your Horizon
Now more than ever, an MBA is a way to move forward. Whether you are seeking advancement within your company, a career change or the opportunity to launch your own business, a comprehensive MBA education is one of the best ways to get there.
The Business Administration - Professional program from University of South Carolina offers a flexible MBA format designed for professionals from all industry backgrounds who are looking to gain the skills and connections needed to distinguish themselves in the marketplace and achieve greater levels of professional success and impact.
- Communication skills: Students will be able to be able to engage in effective business communication, with competencies demonstrated for both oral and written communication.
- Business Acumen: Students will acquire in-depth knowledge in the core foundational courses of business to understand the operations of the modern business corporation.
- Data-driven decision-making skills: Students will examine the role of quantitative data in managerial decision-making. They will understand the importance and roles of different types of data (financial, economic, accounting, etc.) Utilize appropriate format for presentation of data.
- Global business competencies: Students will be able to draw upon their understanding of the international business environment to address complex business or economic questions.
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Competing Through People
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Policies
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1462 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Professional Experience
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- GMAT/GRE Test Waiver
- Letters of Recommendation
- Online Application
International15243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35568 USD for the full programme during 28 months.
National15243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35568 USD for the full programme during 28 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.