- This Physiotherapy programme from University College Dublin is fully approved by CORU, the Health and Social Care Professions regulatory body of Ireland and accredited by the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists; a member organisation of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy.
- Graduates of this programme are eligible for registration with CORU, the Health and Social Care Professions regulatory body of Ireland and membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Combines 8 taught physiotherapy modules and rehabilitation research with over 1000 hours of clinical practice.
- Strong international reputation in physiotherapy research.
Careers & EmployabilityGraduates from UCD Physiotherapy are working in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa and South East Asia in a range of areas; hospitals and private practice, primary and community care, rehabilitation centres and nursing homes, non-governmental agencies, education, research, business, sport and leisure industries. Graduates can also apply for a range of disciplinary and general postgraduate taught (Postgrad Cert/Dip, MSc) and research (MSc and PhD) programmes.
- Physiotherapy Professional Practice
- Clinical Placement
- Advanced Musculoskeletal
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 167 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
- This programme is intended for applicants who hold an appropriate primary degree (NFQ Level 8), with an upper second class honours or international equivalent required.
- Pre-requisites for the programme are; Clinical Human Anatomy, Applied Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Exercise Science, Applied Physics, Chemistry-Biochemistry, Applied Human Biomechanics, Behavioural Sciences, Research Methods and Statistics.
- Motivation and interest must be demonstrated through providing a professional CV and a personal statement outlining motivation to study.
- Letters of reference will also be sought. One reference must be an academic reference and the the other must be a physiotherapy reference.
International24200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA16545 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16545 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.