Artificial Intelligence (5 Year Integrated Programme) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) understudies will likewise have alternative to investigate some connected spaces, for example, computer vision, normal dialect handling, mechanical technology, programming examination, and computerized reasoning.
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Research Engineer
- Big Data and AI architect
- AI Consultant
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Speech Recognition
- Artificial Neural Network
- Expert Systems and Fuzzy Logic
- Data Science
- Predictive Analytics / Statistics
- Advanced Machine Learning
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 15 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There is no entrance examination
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
- Candidate should be Resident Indian National
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the qualifying examination(10+2)
- Examination conducted by the state / central board of examination or its equivalent examination with 65% aggregate for general category and 55% aggregate for SC/ST community and candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- A valid passport and Visa copies
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths subjects with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate
International5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.