MBM is a full time rigorous academic program in management that enables students to learn the management skills in depth.This will develop the students to acquire high level of specialist knowledge. MBM program specifically aims to develop executives that are capable of managing the emerging business sectors in developing economies. This Business Management program at Tribhuvan University is designed to provide students with an exciting and challenging learning experience.
- To develop the core business skills that contributes to develop an efficient and capable human resource for the business, government and social sectors.
- To provide high calibrated business graduates with a solid foundation of business operation with developing the skills and awareness needed to be successful business leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs.
- To develop capable executives for emerging business sectors in developing economics.
- To offer a broader understanding of management issues along with appropriate skills and techniques.
- Emerging Concepts in Management
- Statistics and Computer-assisted Data Analysis
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- The current Year in Nepali is Nepali calendar 2077. Nepali Calendar is 56 years and 8 and months ahead of the Gregorian Calendar.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to be eligible to apply for the MBM program:
- A minimum of 15 years' formal education (12 years of schooling plus three years of graduation).
- Must have secured a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or 45 percent in Bachelor's level.
The final decision on admission is taken on the basis of performance scores of an applicant in the admission tests.
International1472 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 736 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1472 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 736 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Rs. 65,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.