This Business Administration in Finance program at Tribhuvan University strives both to deepen knowledge in applied finance and develop analysis skills by using technology relevant for financial management and analysis careers.
The graduates will be prepared for leadership positions in financial institutions and other businesses, heading finance department in organizations and becoming financial analysts and consultants.
They obtain competencies required for managing business organizations successfully.
- To prepare dedicated business leaders for the development of the Nepalese financial sector with global perspectives;
- To produce financial managers and leaders with people skills who can successfully manage and control the treasury of business organizations with great efficiency.
- To develop self-motivated and competent financial analysts and consultants, equipped with capacity to launch their own sustainable financial services firms;
- To build skillful manpower with financial problem solving andanalyzing capabilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resource Management and OB
- Accounting for Managers
- Commercial Bank Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- The program is designed for class size of 35 students. Students intake will be once a year in Spring (Jan-Feb) intake
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Nepal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in with a minimum CGPA score of 2 in semester system or 45 percent in the annual system.
- The Central Department of Management shall conduct a four stage admission tests for appropriate screening of applicants. The applicants shall be screened in each of the stages.
- Written test: This test will be based on the CDMAT format. The duration of the test will be 3 hours.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.