International Law and Development from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will also endow students with the indispensable research skills to sustain rigorous study of law and updating the knowledge of international law to meet the demands of the profession. The curriculum is built upon strong foundations of classical and contemporary international law as a threshold to engage diverse issues in international law and development.
Students at International Law and Development from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will:
- get an overall development of an individual into a legal professional.
- learn about the blend of all features of quality education.
- Law of Treaties
- Law of International Organisation
- International Dispute Resolution and Settlement
- Law of Sea-Optional
- International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law
- Air and Space Law
- International Environment Law
- International Trade Law
- Treaty Negotiation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 6 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport size color photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Signature of the candidate (Dimension: 6 cm (width) X 2 cm height) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Selfie photo is allowed.
- The minimum qualification is any Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks.
International1143 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1143 USD per year during 12 months.
National1143 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1143 USD per year during 12 months.
85000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.