International Business Law and Arbitration from University of Silesia in Katowice is to educate a team of specialists who will be able to provide legal advice in an international and European business environment (both in the private and public sphere), explain the latest issues and trends in business law, analyse and evaluate the legal aspects of business and a specific business situation, quickly and effectively deal with legal problems faced by enterprises, as well as conduct research and provide suggestions to the legislator on ways of improving the business environment.
The programme also aims to pass on the students an awareness of the importance of issues such as corporate social responsibility, ethics and human rights in business, or fair trade and consumer protection.
Upon successful completion of the programme, IBLA graduates will have mastered critical competences and will be prepared for further professional development. They will be able to pursue careers (also abroad) as professional business lawyers, in-house business advisors, civil servants or lawyer in an international organisations (also governmental ones).
- Business Law
- Mediation & Arbitration
- International law and EU law
- Property rights
- Contract law,
- International private law and labour law.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
If there are still some places left on the programme, the addidional registration round may be opened. Additional rounds usually last till September.
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law International Business View 7 other Masters in International Law in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Studies in English
- The candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree diploma may apply for admission.
- Knowledge of English at B2 level is required.
- Admission is based on the assessment of required documents submitted by the candidate (upon prior registration in Online Application System).
- In the case when the number of candidates exceeds the limit of places, admission is decided by means of the ranking list, created on the basis of the average grade in 1st cycle studies, 2nd cycle studies or long-cycle studies.
International268 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 537 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
No tuition fees for national students.
Living costs for Katowice
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.