On the other hand, Computer Engineering has its roots in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The Computer Science and Engineering programme from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela deals the study of interaction of various devices among themselves and with the computer.
- Loosely, Computer Science focuses on software, and Computer Engineering emphasizes hardware. However, there exists a significant overlap between them.
- In its entirety, Computer Science and Engineering can be conceived as the two sides of the same coin, where each side complements the other.
- Apart from the regular courses, the department also conducts workshops, training programs and conferences to provide best technical skills and software engineering ethics.
- The vision of the department is to prepare its students for professional employment and graduate education through study and implementation of the fundamental principles of theory, abstraction, and software design, while at the same time presenting the ethical and social issues associated with computer science.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 18 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- NITR Selection Procedure
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.