Automotive Electronics in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to create awareness in the automotive design about the impact that electronics systems on mechanical design, so as to inculcate the principles of mechatronics system design.
Our graduates can be placed in leading core companies like Texas Instruments, NXP, Wipro, GE, Motorola, Honeywell, HCL Technologies, Tata Elxsi, RBEI, TATA DELPHI, Volvo, Intel Microchip, Synopsys and also in R & D Organizations involving Embedded System Design and Development of Embedded Software.
- Sensor and Engine Management Systems
- Microcontrollers for Vehicular systems
- Vehicle Control Systems
- Automotive networking and protocols
- Electric and Electronic Power Systems for Vehicles
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Automotive Engineering View 9 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.