Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Big Data Analytics from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) curriculum includes specific courses like Big Data Frameworks, Exploratory Data Analysis, Mining Massive Data, etc., to address such needs.
The graduates can opt to work in Industries as Big Data Engineer, Big Data Analyst, Big Data Analytics Architect, Big Data Solution Architect and Big Data Analytics Business Consultant or prefer a research career leading to doctoral studies.
- Text, Web and Social Media Analytic
- Big Data Technologies
- Domain Specific Predictive Analytics
- Soft Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Blockchain Technology
- Deep Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 75 other Masters in Computer Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.