Computer Science and Engineering (Information Security) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) courses along with their project and lab components prepare the students explicitly for contemporary Information Security scenarios. The graduates work as Information Security Analysts, Consultants etc., for financial and other IT embedded critical industries.
The graduates work as Information Security Analysts, Consultants etc., for financial and other IT embedded critical industries.
- Cyber Attacks Detection and Prevention,
- Penetration and Vulnerability Testing,
- Secure Software Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Cyber Security Software Engineering View 33 other Masters in Software Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.