Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Data Science - 5 year integrated from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) curriculum emphases the principles of Data Science and it encompasses courses like Foundations of Data Science, Data Science Programming, Data Visualization, Statistics, Machine Learning, etc.,
- Data Analysts,
- Data Scientists,
- Database Administrator,
- Data Engineer,
- Machine Learning Engineer,
- Business Intelligence Analyst,
- Business Analyst
- Data Manager
- Cloud Computing Methodologies
- Advances in Web Technologies
- Microprocessor and Interfacing Techniques
- Data Communication and Networks
- Programming in Java
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 25 other Masters in Machine Learning in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Qualifying Marks is relaxed by 10% i.e. 55% in PCM for applicants belong to SC/ST
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST category should submit community certificate
- Applicants hailing from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. They should submit Nativity Certificate
- Class-X mark sheet as a proof of date of birth
- Class-XII mark sheet of Qualifying Examination of all attempts (please ensure that you also enclose the reverse side of the marks sheet containing details.)
- Conduct Certificate (Original)
- Copy of Provisional Admission Letter
- 4 no’s of recent passport size colour photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with 65% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
International5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.