The architecture of the Master of Business Administration programme at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is designed with an objective to groom the future managers with strong conceptual clarity, analytical skills for problem solving, creativity and commitment, to fulfill the growing need of the industry.
- In addition to professional expertise, the department aims to give more emphasis on training students for collaboration and teamwork through the development of human relations skills, and attitudes that foster commitment towards individual as well as organisational excellence along with proper attention towards social and ethical responsibility.
- The different areas of electives which are offered are: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, Systems & IT management.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Structure
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Business Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- 98 – 102
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 15 other Masters in International Business in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.