Business Statistics from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to educate students from all over India, including those from the local and rural areas, and from other countries, so they become enlightened individuals, improving the living standards of their families, industry and society.
- Research Centres
- Manufacturing Sector
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Scientific Research Organisations
- Public Sector Research Organisations
- Market Research Companies
- Banking Sector
- Insurance Companies
- Data Analysis and Decision Modeling
- Business Statistics with R
- Modelling and Simulation
- Machine Learning with Business Applications
- Decision Support Systems
- Business Computer applications
- Applied Multivariate Analysis
- Applied Time Series and Business Forecasting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Under graduation in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Business/Commerce/ Economics/Engineering with 60% marks(Inclusive of all subjects) and should have studied Mathematics asone of the subject in +2and degree level.
- Conduct Certificate (Original)
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Provisional Admission Letter.
- 4 no’s of recent passport size colour photographs
International3450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3450 USD per year during 24 months.
National983 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 983 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.