The objective of the Statistics MSc programme offered at Athens University of Economics and Business is to train postgraduate students to the following fields:
- Probability Theory
- Statistical Inference
- Applied Statistics
- Theory and Applications of Stochastic Processes
- Computational Statistics and Big Data
The study program mainly aims at full training and specialization of scientists with statistical or mathematical knowledge, in the science of Statistics and its applications, in order to be able to deal with and solve various problems in a quantitative way, both in the public and private sector.
- Probability and Statistical Inference
- Computational Statistics
- Generalized Linear Models
- Data Analysis
- Epidemic Models
- Advanced Survey Sampling Methods
- Statistical Quality Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconometrics Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 3 other Masters in Econometrics in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited University in a quantitative subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Physics etc.). For non-Greek degrees, recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.