The Business Analytics MSc programme offered at Athens University of Economics and Business places particular emphasis on the subject areas of business, data management, statistics, machine learning, optimization and visualization, combined with
rigorous training on systems and tools. Furthermore, special emphasis is given to the “domain expertise” aspect in Analytics. A full course, managed by leading industrial partners, is devoted to real case studies on health, insurance, energy, human resources, public sector, transportation, supply-chain, and other verticals in analytics.
Career opportunitiesStudents graduate well equipped to seek employment in the field of Database Management, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Systems, Data Engineering, Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Data Management and Business Intelligence
- Information Systems & Business Process Management
- Large Scale Optimization
- Mining Big Datasets
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Big Data Systems
- 17 months
- 29 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 6 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited University. For non-Greek degrees, recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required.
- All applicants should have demonstrated academic success as evidenced by undergraduate and graduate courses and grades.
- The requirements to apply include a bachelor’s degree, recommendation letters and proficiency on English language. GRE or GMAT scores are strongly suggested only for the full-time program.
International5082 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR for the full programme during 17 months.
EU/EEA5082 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR for the full programme during 17 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.