This Advanced Chemical Engineering course at London South Bank University will give you the relevant understanding, skills and knowledge required to operate effectively in the chemical engineering sector, making you capable in the context of modern industrial practice and sustainable development.
You'll develop your knowledge of mathematics, applied sciences, engineering methods and safety, in support of the central themes of the course. You'll also expand on your intellectual and reasoning powers, your ability to perceive the broader perspective, and your problem-solving skills.
The course has been developed in response to relevant industry needs and it reflects our strength in research and teaching within this area. The MSc programme benefits from the MEng material for the Chemical Engineering programme to enhance the student experience through greater class sizes and shared learning experiences.
The principles and skills conveyed by the course will help students develop critical thinking and independent inquiry aptitudes which will enable them to be independent and competent practitioners in their professional life.
The contents of the module will help graduates find employment in the chemical engineering industry, oil and gas industry, energy sector, engineering design, renewable energy and pharmaceuticals industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multiphase fluid flow
- Safety, health and environment
- Process modelling and simulation
- Advanced reaction engineering
- Process management
- Emerging energy and sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 773 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering offers a specialisation route for chemical engineering graduates, or a conversion route for non-chemical engineering graduates.
- The standard requirement for admission will be a 2.2 or higher first degree in engineering or a physical science from a UK university, or equivalent degree from overseas. Entrants from a science route must, by their degree or otherwise, be sufficiently prepared for the mathematical content of the course. Applicants must also meet the University's standard requirement for English, i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 580 or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9880 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.