The MSc in Human Performance Science at London South Bank University is aligned to the personal accreditation requirements of the British Association of Sport and Exercise Science (BASES) and empowers students to develop a specialist area of knowledge within the sport and exercise sector.
Alongside five core modules, you will also choose to study one of the following 40-credit specialist pathways: Environmental Sports Science; Applied Biomechanics; Coaching; Nutrition or Human Performance Science - a generic pathway built from modules across all specialist areas.
We will provide you with a vocationally relevant period of training, supported by industry links, which include British Cycling, the Altitude Centre and Lanserhof at the Arts Clubs to develop you to go on to succeed in areas such as elite sport, sport and exercise medicine or societal health and wellbeing.
After graduating with an MSc in Human Performance Science you can expect to work in areas such as elite performance and sport, sport development and coaching, applied human movement research and clinical health, fitness and exercise.
We empower students to shape their development and enhance their career prospects through tailored assessments, vocational placements, and tutored career development as well as by providing evidence-based teaching by internationally excellent research staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strength and conditioning
- Human performance testing and measurement
- Professional development
- Exercise psychophysiology
- Environmental physiology: Strategic interventions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Coaching View 57 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The normal entry requirement for students will be a minimum Lower Second Class degree in Sport and Exercise Science or related discipline. Students must have degree level knowledge of Research Methods.
- Consideration will be given to non-standard academic entry and will be dependent upon relevant work experience and professional qualifications. Entry via this route will be by interview only.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9880 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.