The Occupational Therapy (pre-registration mode) programme at London South Bank University allows full-time professional training to be condensed into two years. To support teaching, the School of Health and Social Care has a dedicated suite of clinical skills labs, including two well-equipped Activities of Daily Living (ADL) suites, plus large rooms for art, splinting and group skills sessions.
Students who successfully complete the 6 core modules will be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
Students who successfully complete the 6 core modules and the additional School of Health and Social Care Dissertation module will be awarded an MSc in Occupational Therapy.
Graduates with either award are eligible to register as an Occupational Therapist with the HCPC. Registration allows you to practice as an Occupational Therapist within the NHS, community services and local authorities, as well as social enterprise and the private sector. Other settings include prisons, residential and nursing homes, schools and Social Services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human function and occupational performance
- Promoting health and wellbeing through occupation
- Autonomy, accountability and development of professional identity
- Person, environment and occupation
- Contemporary Issues in occupational therapy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Nursing Health Sciences View 173 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelors degree of 2:2 or above in any subject or recognised equivalent
- English GSCE Grade C above or equivalent
- Values and attributes that are comparable to the NHS constitution
- Students for whom English is not their first language must achieve a minimum score of 7 overall or equivalent with not less than 7.5 in listening/ speaking and not less than 6.5 in writing and reading for the International English Language Test Score (IELTS) or a TOEFL score of 570 including 55 in the Test of Spoken English (TSE) and at least 5 in the Test of Written English (TWE), at the time of application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.