The Genetic and Molecular Plant Science programme from Stockholm University brings together three world class Swedish universities, Stockholm University, Uppsala University and the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU).
- Our MSc programme serves as preparation for continuation to PhD studies within the fields of plant biology, ecology and plant breeding and biotechnology.
- It also opens up potential job possibilities at an administrative authority or within forestry, agricultural organisations, consultancy, or plant breeding and conservation.
- The flexibility of the programme gives you the possibility to develop skills relevant to the job market and potential to develop your network both within Sweden and internationally.
- Green Biotechnology
- Plants in Environmental Treatment
- Science in Biological Research and Investigation
- Traineeship in Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or Molecular Biology, including Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Plant Physiology for a total of at least 30 ECTS credits or the equivalent.
- Swedish upper secondary school course English B/English 6 or the equivalent.
International13890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27781 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland. First instalment: 70000 SEK. The complete programme: 280000 SEK.
Living costs for Stockholm
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.