What you will study
The curriculum of the Nursing (Entry Level) MSc program offered at San Francisco State University includes both core courses and specialty courses. The core courses, the portion of the program for all students, include nursing theory, advanced practice nursing roles, pathophysiology, research, leadership, health policy, and ethics for advanced practice nurses. Units taken in addition to the core program are selected with graduate nursing faculty advisement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Development and Health Assessment Theory
- Health Promotion in Nursing
- Reproductive Health Theory
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Theory
- Nursing Care of Children Theory
- Nursing Care of Adults Theory
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 1865 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Visit the School of Nursing website for specific application dates.
- Meet general requirements for admission to graduate study at SF State and submit a separate application to the Division of Graduate Studies.
- Complete the School of Nursing supplemental application process.
- Include a written goal statement.
- Students whose native language is not English and whose preparatory education was principally in a language other than English must demonstrate competence in English.
- Three references from work colleagues, supervisors, or educators.
- Provide a resume or curriculum vitae.
International8918 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8918 USD per year during 36 months.
National8918 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8918 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.