Members of the teaching staff are drawn from Stockholm University, KTH and other universities, as well as from authorities, organisations, NGO´s and companies.
- This Environmental Management and Physical Planning programme from Stockholm University is important for professions related to national and international environmental management by governmental agencies, municipalities, companies and NGO´s.
- The programme includes four compulsory courses and up to 30 credits optional courses, allowing students to individually profile their education.
- Applied Environmental Modelling
- Case Studies of Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental Management in Planning
- International Environmental Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLandscape Architecture Environmental Management View 10 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, biology-earth sciences, Earth sciences, geography, environmental sciences or urban and regional planning.
- Swedish upper secondary school course English B/English 6 or equivalent.
International13902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27805 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland. First instalment: 70000 SEK. The complete programme: 280000 SEK.
Living costs for Stockholm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.