Students are exposed to novel preventative, diagnostic and therapeutic approaches using new technologies to deliver personalized medical treatment to cancer patients.
The Cancer Biology degree at European University Cyprus (EUC) is targeted to students with undergraduate degrees in biology, biomedical sciences, medicine, pharmacology, radiotherapy, nursing or other biology-oriented fields. Chemistry, physics or computer science graduates with a biology background may apply.
Students are supported by faculty who are experts in their field, distinguished visiting professors from abroad and modern laboratory facilities on campus. Through the Erasmus+ program, students are able to participate in high-quality research projects and thesis work with collaborating laboratories abroad.
Our graduates work in:
- Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutions
- Diagnostic Centers
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals and Health Authorities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Molecular and Cellular Biology of Cancer
- Laboratory Techniques and Scientific Communication
- Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Cancer Systems Biology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Sciences View 9 other Masters in Public Health in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8478 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA8478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8478 EUR per year during 18 months.
- Tuition fees may vary based on the student's nationality.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.