About the Program
The Department of Physical Therapy offers the Physical Therapy program of the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University in five subspecialties:
- Master of Science in Neurological Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Sports Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evidence-Based Clinical Decision Making
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Research Methodology
- Psychosocial Issues in Physical Therapy
- Case Scenarios in Physical Therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 11 other Masters in Health Sciences in Saudi Arabia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BS in Physical Therapy from the Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University or from another university which has been accredited by the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education.
- Two years of full time clinical experience in a recognized hospital, center or an academic institution.
- Pass the English test IELTS (5) degree or its equivalent.
- A recommendation letter from a clinical site in which the applicant has practiced.
- The Department of Physical Therapy reserves the right to add other conditions or requirements.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 133 USD per credit during 24 months.
- SR 500 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.