University of Washington Master of Public Health - Online degree is offered by the UW School of Public Health, one of the leading public graduate schools in the United States. In the most recent rating by Global Ranking of Academic Subjects, the school ranked fourth in the world for public health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Implementing Public Health Interventions
- Public Health Practice
- Applied Methods in Community Research
- Foundations of Public Health
- Analytic Skills for Public Health
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 655 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UW Graduate School online application and fee
- Unofficial transcripts from every college or university where you've earned a degree or taken relevant coursework
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency if English is not your native language
International38304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57456 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National38304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57456 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.