The course of Sustainability Business Specialist Apprenticeship (with Sustainability MSc) t Cranfield School of Management meets the requirements of the Level 7 Sustainability Business Specialist Apprenticeship Standard, enabling graduates to perform effectively as sustainability professionals in a competitive and fast changing environment.On completion of the programme you will acquire a Sustainability Business Specialist Apprenticeship, a master’s degree and professional recognition as a Registered Environmental Practitioner (REnvP) and Practitioner Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or Chartered Environmentalist (Full Member of the IEMA) depending on your level of experience prior to the course.
- Business Administration
- Environment Studies
- Strategic Management
- Risk Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Environmental Management View 206 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cranfield School of Management and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and / or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
- The average score for our Full-time MBA students is currently 680. You will need to contact GMAT directly to book an appointment to take the test.
- The Cranfield Admission Test (CAT) can be taken online once an application has been submitted.
International30900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30900 GBP per year during 30 months.
National23700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23700 GBP per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.