Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Industrial Organizational Psychology MSc program offered at San Francisco State University the student will be able to:
1. Conduct a review of scientific research and identify applications of theories related to:
- employee selection
- performance appraisal
- training and development
- worker motivation and attitudes
- teamwork and leadership in organizations
- job/task analysis
- selection decision
- training needs assessment
- survey assessment within an organization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Organizational Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Seminar in Industrial Psychology
- Industrial Training Program Development
- Psychological Foundations of Organizational Change
- Seminar to Accompany Field Experience in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Field Experience in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Clinical Psychology View 1058 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- California State University Application for Graduate or International Admission plus an application fee of $55
- One official transcript from every college or university attended
- The score on the GMAT or GRE
- A statement of purpose showing how the desired graduate business program is related to the applicant’s career and future goals
- English language proficiency
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- International applicants will need to file the Financial Affidavit form to obtain an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility
International8918 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8918 USD per year during 24 months.
National8918 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8918 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.