This 33-month Business Administration - Health Administration program from The University of Alabama at Birmingham will give you an excellent foundation in health services organization management. All of these academic courses are taught by our diverse faculty in the Department of Health Services Administration and the Collat School of Business.
They have years of expertise in health services applications such as accounting, economics, finance, human resource management, law, management information systems, marketing, organizational behavior and theory, and qualitative methods. Finally, you'll gain valuable, real-world experience in a nine to 12-month residency, where you'll work under the preceptorship of a high-level administrator. You'll also earn a stipend for your service.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham Master of Science in Health Administration is the best program of its kind in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2020).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Systems
- Health Policy and Politics in the U.S.
- Operations Management & Process Improvement in Health Care Organizations
- Essentials of Health and Human Disease
- Health Law
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Strategic Planning and Management
- 33 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Health Management View 628 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Completed online application which includes essays, a resume and three recommendations.
- Non-refundable application fee (U.S. $70.00, International $85.00).
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended submitted directly to the UAB Graduate School.
International24064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1141 USD per credit during 33 months.
National22482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1066 USD per credit during 33 months.
In-State9490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 33 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.