In the Systems and Control Engineering program of the Case Western Reserve, you’ll conduct research in nonlinear control, optimization, signal processing, global modeling, and systems biology. Our high-quality research labs give our students, faculty and partners the ability to conduct groundbreaking projects and create long-term solutions.
What happens after I graduate?
Our graduates work in a variety of technology sectors, including computer and internet, health care and medical devices, manufacturing and automation, automotive and aerospace, defense, finance, energy and consulting.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Control Systems
- Linear Systems
- System Identification and Adaptive Control
- Computer System Architecture
- Optimization of Dynamic Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Systems and Control Engineering - ONLINE: July 27
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1732 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Create an online application
- Identify and upload an unofficial transcript from each post-secondary institution directly onto the application. If you are admitted and plan on attending CWRU, then you will be required to submit official transcripts
- In order to alleviate the cost and logistics of applying, please do not send transcripts in with your application; they will not be reviewed. CWRU graduates do not need to send official transcripts, we can verify your information in SIS
- International Students: Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by certified scanned translations in English and/or a WES Evaluation
- English Proficiency Requirements
- Test Scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- CV or Resume
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Sample
- $50 application fee
International50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.