The current research focus of the Life Science department at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela includes cancer biology, epigenetics, apoptosis and autophagy in cancer, bioremediation, stem cell biology encompassing cancer and pluripotent stem cells and regulatory RNA biology for deciphering biomolecular regulation at systems level.
- Life Science is the scientific study associated with living organisms including microorganisms, plants, animals and human beings.
- It encompass both basic and advanced fields of science such as zoology, botany, cell biology, genetics, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, immunology, environmental sciences, biophysics, bioinformatics, systems biology, biomedical technologies etc.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Bioanalytical Techniques
- Cell Biology
- Bioanalytical Techniques Laboratory
- Cell Biology Laboratory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificates and grade cards (or mark sheets) from HSC onwards.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer Certificate.
- University Migration certificate.
- JAM/CAT rank card (if applicable).
- Reservation category certificate (if applicable).
- recent passport size coloured photographs.
- Application for enrolment in Form AC/201.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.