The department is also well equipped with the sophisticated instruments such as BET surface area analyzer, TGA, HPLC, GC, nanoparticle size analyzer, surface tensiometer, contact angle meter, fluorescence spectrophotometer, etc in addition to the traditional basic equipments to boost up high quality research activity.
- To inculcate students in the Energy and Environmental Engineering programme from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela with a strong fundamental knowledge to meet the needs of a rapidly changing technological environment in process development and equipment design.
- To carry out vibrant interdisciplinary research programme that can creatively shape the undergraduates and graduates to address the needs of chemical engineering profession in particular and society in general.
- To develop leadership qualities to solve scientific and environmental challenges keeping in mind the safety and ethical concerns.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Heat Transfer
- Modeling and Analysis of Energy Systems
- Environmental Management System
- Fuel Technology
- Renewable Energy Technology
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Environmental Sciences View 20 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.