The program’s mission is to produce professionally-oriented graduates who have the skills to identify, evaluate, and manage cost and performance decisions throughout the major stages of energy industry. This program is also available online.
Our research-active faculty members bring state-of-the-art technology, knowledge and teaching methods to the classroom, creating an intellectually stimulating environment for students to engage in advanced learning through our MS/MEng degree offerings.
- Our Chemical Energy Engineering program at Lehigh University is rigorous but has a very high completion rate of the Master’s degree requirements within a period of about 1.5-2 years.
- In addition to undergraduate majors in chemical engineering, our Master’s program is also suitable for select students from physics, chemistry, and other engineering.
- Material and Energy Balances of Chemical Processes
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fundamentals of Environmental Technology
- Professional Development
- Methods of Analysis in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 87 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to be considered for admission as a regular graduate student in the Master’s of Engineering in Chemical Energy Engineering, an applicant must have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and a GPA of 3.0 or higher for thelast two semesters of undergraduate studies.
- In addition to the minimum requirements, an applicant must have at least two semesters of calculus.
- Applicants with a degree other than Chemical Engineering may be recommended to taking the bridging course, Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering III, ChE 283; and depending on their background, an additional course may be recommended.
International45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bethlehem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.