Software Engineering (5 Year Integrated Programme) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) prepares you to apply mathematical concepts to solve computational tasks and relate interdisciplinary solutions through logical reasoning ability.
- As software developers, architects, design engineers, testing and QA professionals and many more.
- As project managers, consultants, solutions developers and entrepreneurs.As high-end system design engineers.
- As configuration managers and system analysts.
- As academicians and researchers.
- Digital Logic and Microprocessor
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Theory of Computation
- Programming in Java
- Software Engineering
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computer Networks
- Requirements Engineering and Management
- Software Architecture and Design
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 19 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with 65% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
- Completed 12 years of schooling (Equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian Education) / Diploma awarded
- Minimum of 70% overall average. (Usually, it is Grade ‘C’, to be produced with equivalent marks)
- 4 no’s of recent passport size colour photographs
- Signature Image
International5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.