Taught by University of Washington's Hybrid MBA faculty, this two-year, interactive program is designed for working professionals who need flexibility not offered by traditional MBA programs. The first of its kind offered by Foster, the Hybrid MBA combines the rigor and reputation of a Foster MBA with the convenient schedule of online coursework and quarterly in-person sessions.
Created to fit a busy lifestyle, the Hybrid MBA enables working parents, frequent business travelers, and young professionals to learn where they are while also taking advantage of the region’s unique, dynamic, and innovative business community to advance their careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Effective Teams
- Data Analysis
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Leading Teams & Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 90 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Unofficial transcripts* (applicants are required to have a 4-year baccalaureate degree)
- - 3 Recommendations: Online applicant assessment and optional written remarks
- - Resume
- - 2 essays
- - Admissions exam score (GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment). We accept expired scores (scores older than 5 years)
- - Proof of English Langauage Proficiency (if your native language is not English)
- - $85 non-refundable application fee
International39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.