About the Program
The Computer Engineering program of the Case Western Reserve University offers an interdisciplinary approach that will train graduates to thrive in a highly competitive technical workforce.
Build high-performing systems and components or create designs for testability in our state-of-the-art research laboratories. Form relationships with industry leaders and our expert faculty through on-going collaborative projects within and beyond the department.
Gain the technical expertise you need for a thriving career. You’ll experience it all in our MS in computer engineering at the Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering.
What happens after I graduate?
Our graduates work in a variety of technology sectors, including computer and internet, health care and medical devices, manufacturing and automation, automotive and aerospace, defense, finance, energy and consulting.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Control Systems
- Linear Systems
- Mobile Health (mHealth) Technology
- Applied Engineering Statistics
- Wireless Communications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 1735 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A strong record of scholarship in a completed bachelor's degree program in a field of engineering, mathematical or physical sciences, and fluency in written and spoken English
- English proficiency by achieving a TOEFL score of at least 90 on the internet-based exam for a thesis-focused or a project-focused track. For a course-focused track, a minimum TOEFL score of 80 is required. If there is any professional student to student interaction, e.g. as a teaching assistant, a lab instructor, or a tutor, then a minimum TOEFL score of 90 is required
- It is required that all students submit original copies of GRE scores, with the exception of CWRU students applying to the BS/MS program
- Applications from students with a bachelor's degree in fields other than those listed above may be granted admission on a provisional basis
International50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 24 months.
National50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.