University of Washington's Master of Pharmaceutical Bioengineering program provides a path to acquire new skills and experience and gain an edge in your current job, or receive training to transition to a new career in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Investigates the core disciplines involved in drug design, discovery and development.
- Examines the fundamental molecular processes in organisms and the molecular structure-function relationship.
- Explains how the pharmaceutical industry is structured and how a new drug is developed and brought to market.
- Provides the necessary foundation for understanding the physiological states related to health and disease.
- Molecular and Cellular Biology for Pharmaceutical Bioengineering
- Pathophysiology for Pharmaceutical Bioengineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology Pharmacy View 366 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant science (field/research), or public health - biomedical or engineering (field/research) related, OR have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in a unrelated field (ex. business) AND 2 years experience working within a scientific or engineering group for a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company or related industry. Clinical degrees are considered.
International35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 24 months.
National35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State20175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20175 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.