The Advanced Chemical Engineering with Structured Product Engineering MSc course from Imperial College London allows students to undertake advanced study in chemical engineering coupled with appropriate background study in basic sciences, mathematics and computing techniques, while the specialised MSc streams (BIO, PSE or SPE) give you the opportunity to explore one area of chemical engineering in more depth.
The MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering with Structured Product Engineering begins with taught modules which run from the beginning of term until the end of May.
From November, you begin work on your research project, and then from June you devote all of your study time to completing your research project before the end of the academic year.
- Computer-based work
- Independent Research Project
- Laboratory work
- Project reports
- Skills workshops
- Advanced Process Design
- Colloid and Interface Science
- Pharmaceutical Process Development
- Product Characterisation
- Advanced Bioprocess Engineering
- Advanced Environmental Engineering
- Advanced Process Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Most postgraduate courses remain open until they are full, so make sure you apply in good time. UK and non-visa nationals have the same deadline.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 767 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in engineering, physical sciences, mathematics, life sciences or biomedical sciences.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
- An ATAS certificate is required for all visa-nationals, with the exception of EEA/Swiss nationals and nationals of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and the USA.
- To apply for an ATAS certificate online, you will need your programme’s Common Aggregation Hierarchy (CAH) code and ‘descriptor’, as well as your university supervisor name. For this course, these are: CAH10-01-09; chemical, process and energy engineering; Professor Nilay Shah.
International35700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.