The Advanced Chemical Engineering (ACE) course from Imperial College London gives you the opportunity to explore one area of chemical engineering in more depth.
The Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc programme from Imperial College London allows students to undertake advanced study in chemical engineering coupled with appropriate background study in basic sciences, mathematics and computing techniques, while the specialised MSc streams (BIO, PSE or SPE) give you the opportunity to explore one area of chemical engineering in more depth.
- Computer-based work
- Independent Research Project
- Laboratory work
- Project reports
- Skills workshops
This course is accredited by the Institution of Chemical Engineers.
- Advanced Process Design
- Advanced Environmental Engineering
- Accounting Online
- Advanced Bioprocess Engineering
- Advanced Process Operations
- Advanced Process Optimisation
- Biochemical Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Most postgraduate courses remain open until they are full, so make sure you apply in good time. UK and non-visa nationals have the same deadline.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 233 other Masters in Chemistry in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in engineering, physical sciences, mathematics, life sciences or biomedical sciences.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
- An ATAS certificate is required for all visa-nationals, with the exception of EEA/Swiss nationals and nationals of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and the USA.
- To apply for an ATAS certificate online, you will need your programme’s Common Aggregation Hierarchy (CAH) code and ‘descriptor’, as well as your university supervisor name. For this course, these are: CAH10-01-09; chemical, process and energy engineering; Professor Nilay Shah.
International35700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.