Reasons to study Business Law/International Business Law at DMU:
- Develop your own personal pathway
- This Business Law and International Business Law LLM course from De Montfort University combines one core module with a diverse range of optional modules
- Study at your own pace
- Enjoy flexible distance learning, with the option to exit at one of several points with a postgraduate award
- Differentiate yourself in the job market
- Gain a competitive edge by increasing your knowledge of business law
- Boost your employability
- Improve your career and employability options in a globalised job market
This career development course equips you to enter legal and other work relating to the operation and regulation of businesses, both in the UK and overseas.
- Aspects of Discrimination in Business
- Civil Liberties in the Workplace
- Collective Labour Law
- Company Law
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Insolvency Law
- EU Competition Law
- European e-Commerce Law
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Legal Studies View 82 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification, or an appropriate professional qualification. Some background knowledge of law is useful, but a degree in law is not essential.
- Download and complete the international application form.
- A copy of your qualifications.
- A copy of your English language certificate.
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why you want to study your chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support your application.
- A copy of your passport.
- Two references.
International8950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8950 GBP per year during 27 months.
National8950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8950 GBP per year during 27 months.
- UK/EU/International accelerated course fees: £9,200
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.