Key course objectives:
- Equip you with the specialist knowledge, skills and competence required to advance a career in HRM.
- Provide you with the underpinning knowledge and understanding to support access to professional grades of CIPD membership including MCIPD and FCIPD.
- Benefit from the supportive and nurturing team of HRM professionals who bring the subject to life and will develop your critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Supported online learning that allows you the flexibility to coordinate your study around work and family life.
- The cross sectoral nature of the part time student group allows you a real opportunity to compare practices across organisations and to learn from the experiences of others over online group platforms.
- A core advantage of being able to study and work is that you have the chance to apply your learning in practice.
- Course graduates from companies including Ford, DHL and the NHS have all progressed their careers.
At this Human Resource Management (online) MA/PG Dip course from De Montfort University you will enhance your existing qualifications and global career prospects. You’ll have the opportunity to up-skill by developing the knowledge and practical skills needed for a fulfilling career as a HR professional across a range of industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Employee Resourcing
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Investigating a Business Issue from a HR Perspective
- Human Resource Management in a Legal Context
- Employment Relations
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- MA (180 credits)
- Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 25 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
- Entry qualifications are normally either a degree in a business related subject with a minimum of a good honours degree (2.2 or above), or a CIPD Foundation or Advanced Certificate or Diploma with appropriate experience. Non-graduates who possess either a CIPD Foundation or Intermediate qualification or equivalent are encouraged to apply.
- Download and complete the international application form
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why you want to study your chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support your application
- A copy of your passport
- Two references
International7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 19 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 19 months.
- UK PG Dip £5,500
- EU: £7,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.