About the Engineering Sciences MS (focus on Internet of Things)
Potential careers in this rapidly evolving area encompass industry sectors ranging from energy, healthcare, transportation, infrastructure, to manufacturing. Students will be trained in in a wide range of IoT technologies, architectures, and solutions applicable to different domains, and will have the opportunity to develop skills and advanced knowledge in areas such as data analytics, IoT architecture, and distributed application development.The Engineering Science - Internet of Things program of the University at Buffalo is flexible enough to allow students to further focus their interest utilizing the many elective options, and culminates in a portfolio of work, that is assess and showcases the skills acquired throughout the program. Classes will be modestly sized and emphasize best classroom practices while employing online resources to reinforce the classroom experience.
- Modern Digital Communications
- Wearable and Implantable Sensors
- Special Topics: Data Analytics
- Special Topics: Internet of Things
- Solid State Devices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Digital Communication View 1841 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Undergraduate Grade Point Average: equivalent of a B or 3.0 (on a US scale) average or better from a regionally accredited institution.
- GRE is not required, but recommended.
- Application Form
- Application Fee ($85)
- Personal Statement
- College Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- TOEFL Scores (for International Students only)
- Financial Statement (for International Students only)
International46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 12 months.
National46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State22620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Buffalo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.