About the Engineering Sciences - Clean Energy program
Graduates of the Engineering Sciences - Clean Energy program of the University at Buffalo will be prepared for employment as design engineers, field engineers, plant engineers, utility engineers, energy auditors, renewable energy system integrators for homes and businesses, local and state government renewable-energy planners, and other positions in the energy field; or for further doctoral level study in renewable energy engineering or other related fields.
The job market demand for students with a background in clean and renewable energy related fields is growing at an increased rate for companies in search of students trained in this area.
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems Engineering
- Renewable and Alternative Energy
- Wind Energy Conversion
- Advanced Topics: Data Analytics and Predictive Modeling
- Electrical Devices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 1651 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- We seek to admit students to our masters program with backgrounds or related coursework in electrical, mechanical, civil, environmental or any related engineering field, physics, computer science or a related natural science field.
- Application Form
- Application Fee ($85)
- Personal Statement
- College Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- GRE Scores (recommended for Engineering Sciences programs)
- TOEFL Scores (for International Students only)
- Financial Statement (for International Students only)
International46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 12 months.
National46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State22620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Buffalo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.