Expected qualities of graduates:
The graduates in the Cosmetic Science programme at Mae Fah Luang are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge and ability to systematically conduct cosmetic science research;
- Skills in developing cosmetic products;
- Ability to apply cosmetic science to related disciplines; and
- Abidance by professional ethics and moral principles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
International3762 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7525 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National3762 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7525 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 286,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.