Expected qualities of graduates:The graduates in the Food Science and Technology programme from Mae Fah Luang are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Specialised knowledge in important areas of food science and technology, as well as the ability to efficiently conduct research;
- Ability to apply their various skills to conducting research and developing innovations that can compete in the food industry; and
- Ability to work with others, a sense of social responsibility, and adherence to integrity, moral principles and professional ethics.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methodology for Food Industry
- Advanced Statistics and Experimental Design for Agro-Industry
- Food Additives
- Chemistry of Food Macronutrients
- Experimental for Molecular Functions of Food
- Advanced Food Analytical Techniques
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
International2397 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4794 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National2397 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4794 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 182,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.