The International Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme from Mae Fah Luang provides an international focal point for advanced teaching and research in the field of logistics, supply chain management, and transportation management.
It also offers a concentrated study of logistics and supply chain management for students interested in learning how to apply the detailed functional aspects of logistics and supply chain management from an international and domestic perspective.
Expected qualities of graduates:
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Have the knowledge and understanding of theories, principles, and guidelines to manage and solve related problems in logistics and supply chain management;
- Use knowledge and skills that can be applied in planning for effective possible solutions to real situations;
- Have understanding, skills, and ability to work as a team;
- Have a vision in adapting the work environment to rapid changes in the organisation; and
- Have career and business ethics.
- Plan A1: Thesis (39 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (30 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
- Plan B: Coursework (36 Credits) and Independent Study (6 Credits)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 15 other Masters in Business Administration in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
International5020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7530 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National5020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7530 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- 286,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.