The graduates in the Applied Chemistry programme from Mae Fah Luang are supposed to be able to use their knowledge morally and ethically, for the benefit of the society.
Expected qualities of graduates:
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Advanced knowledge and skills related to chemistry and its application;
- Skills in conducting high-quality chemistry research, as well as
- the ability to build on previous studies or innovations and to publish and practically apply their research;
- Skills in independent entrepreneurship;
- Ethically and morally grounded leadership in chemistry or applied chemistry; and
- English communication ability compliant with accepted standards.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Drug Discovery Based on Natural Products
- Bioassay Methods
- Natural Products in Nutraceuticals, Cosmeceuticals and Agrochemicals
- Structural Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Dyes
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
International2398 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4797 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National2398 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4797 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 182,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.