Management education being closely linked with the business and economy and MBA program being the flagship product of management education, it is necessary to keep updating its curriculum periodically to accommodate changing scenario and to remain relevant.
Therefore, the Business Administration curriculum from Jawaharlal Nehru University also needs to be suitably modified. The most essential learning outcomes of MBA programmes have been identified in this revised curriculum.
- The core courses of MBA are mapped with the key learning outcomes that every employer today seeks in a management graduate.
- Emphasising on Indian business models and recognizing the co-existence of business and non-business sectors, the newly revised curriculum is offering a range of innovative courses.
- Multi-disciplinary management knowledge can be studied in depth through a number of electives in the functional and non-functional areas in the business and non-business sectors. Students can customize their learning not just through a selection of electives as major and minor specialization from a large pool of electives.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting For Managers
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Business Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 15 other Masters in International Business in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign Nationals applying for admission as self financing students are required to provide detail of the Bank account, etc. with their application forms and a certificate from their respective bankers to the effect that they have sufficient funds available in their bank account to sustain their studies in India for the duration of the programme.
International2200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 216 RS - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.